Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Possible Reasons Why You’re Not Emergent

Few will understand this but there are a few of you church workers that will find this hilarious. Missio Dei listed the Top 50 Possible Reasons Why You’re Not Emergent. Check the whole list HERE. Here is my top ten.

49. My mother will disown me.

46. I don’t like Rob Bell’s hair.

42. Mark Driscoll told me I couldn’t.

33. Tony Jones went to Princeton Theological Seminary…that liberal.

24. I’m allergic to candles.

22. Brian McLaren’s books are not theologically correct. I’m not sure why, I just know they are.

20. The orthodoxy police will bust me.

14. I prefer Joel Osteen.

11. I refuse to switch to Apple

6. Hell fire and brimstone works just fine, thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.