Saturday, March 18, 2006

Japan Day 8

(View pictures at http://community.webshots.com/user/Proverbs21vs9)

Checkout was at 9:30. We gathered our things then took off for the train station in a cold rain. I was somewhat sad for these where the last few moments that I would have with Angie for a very long time. Maybe Christmas. Maybe not. She purchased a cheaper ticket for herself. We reserved our seats on a high-speed train to Shin Osaka. With a few hugs, a thank you, a “I love you,” and a “I’m proud of you” we went our separate ways.

May the Lord keep Angie and bless her. May He shine His face upon her. That her light will be that of the Father Above so others will know she is a child of God. Amen

(Later on in Dallas) Can you believe it. By no fault of our own we missed our connecting flight to Indy. We will have to wait another five hours before our flight leaves. Brock took a nap and read a book at the terminal. I ventured off all over the air port. The closer the time came to our departure we made our way to the gate. Brock ran into somebody he knew from high school. Actually, he would be a cousin to our sister-in-law Jamie. He was with a group of students from I.U. on their way back for a spring break trip in south Texas. Cool guy. We board the plan at mid night Indy time.

(Indy) It’s 2:30 a.m. We made it back. Thanks Dad for picking us up so late.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, make me cry on this one!!!!

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»