Sunday, October 23, 2005

Heading to East TN

My typical routine when driving to TN is to stop at Mom and Dad’s. It’s nice to have the extra 100 miles behind me plus I spend time with the family. Mom and Dad are leaving for Japan this Thursday (Oct. 27) so we took Brock out for a early birthday dinner. His restaurant of choice was Red Lobster. On the way home we stopped at Scott & Jamie’s to see Mya. I hadn’t seen her since the day of her birth. She’s a cutie. Scott continues to work on his house. He added a front porch. When Scott told me of this project, I though it was a little excessive. Heck, he only remodels every room in his house. But now that I have seen it, I can see it makes a big difference to the over all look of the house. As I sat in his house I thumbed through Scott & Jamie’s wedding pictures. It’s hard to believe they’ve been married for over a year. Scott has done very well for himself. He’s worked very hard for what he has and I am proud of him.

No comments: