Monday, October 03, 2005

I Have Arrived

“Blogging” was revealed to me just six months ago. It seemed like an interesting concept but I saw no practical need to post my person thoughts for the whole world to see. The first blogs I read were leaders from www.emergentvillage.com. I stumbled through a few others without giving consideration of one for my own use. Then I came across the blog of Chris Holohan, a college friend, who is currently in South Africa. Then I came across a blog from the guys in the David Crowder Band. It was the sum total of these e-encounters that motivated me to created a blog for myself. I have no idea if others will read it. However I am confident that I will benefit from recording my own thoughts. At least I can say that now my moment has arrived. I have a blog.

No comments: